Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Movin' on up


I finally found a proper toddler seat/booster seat for Adam at the Toys R Us here. He isn't ready to be just strapped in with the car seat belt, and most of the boosters I have found here require that. At the same time, he is getting too big for his convertible car seat, which we have used for him since he was about 6 months old when he outgrew the bucket baby seat. I wanted one that still has the 5-point harness and the latch/tether system that his old car seat had, but also had the capability to be used as a booster when he is ready for it. Adam really likes his new seat - it has more room, he doesn't have to be squeezed into it like the other one, and best of all it has a cup holder! I am glad I found the one that I wanted here. Now I don't have to give up a suitcase in order to bring one back from America!

No comments: