Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Big 33!




Today is my 33rd birthday - and no, Joseph, that is not OLD! Anyway, when we told Adam it was Mommy's birthday, he immediately said - "YEA, we'll have a birthday cake!!" I hadn't planned on one, but decided after he mentioned it a third time that I better find one. I decided to make one - nothing special - just white cake with chocolate icing and sprinkles. However, I forgot to buy a candle, so we found a small one I had used during Christmas and put it in front of the cake. That seemed to satisfy Adam. He sang "Happy Birthday" and blew out the candle for me. I have to say, it was great fun watching him get excited about the whole thing. Also, as a bonus, he gave me what I really wanted from him for my birthday - a day without accidents!

No comments: