Thursday, October 9, 2008

Someone besides my Mom reads this blog?

I have been following White Sun of the Desert, a blog by a British expat living on Sakhalin Island, since I found out we were moving here earlier this year.  He has great stories and pictures about his life on the island, and is full of helpful information for us 'newbies' on his other site, sakhalinexpats.com.  Well, somehow, he noticed my little blog and posted a big Welcome for us on his site.  Because of his post, traffic on my blog has gone up 1000%! Thank you, Tim, for the warm welcome, and come back anytime!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog! It's great to see photos of Sakhalin. I have a friend who lives there but it's hard to get in touch with him. I adopted my daughter from Khabarovsk in 2004 so I am generally familiar with the area, but not Sakhalin. I look forward to reading about your adventures!
Dee

Anonymous said...

Hi! I read your blog. I found it right now :) I am surprised to meet exparts living and blogging about Sakhalin. I am a sakhalinier, blogging about culinary art. Check my blog http://culinarism.blogspot.com and my website http://www.vkusnoeda.com it has English pages.
Selena