Thursday, October 14, 2010

Catching up.....

Okay, my new project:  to update this blog.  It's pathetic, really.  I was so good about it for a long time, and then I got lazy.  In my last post, I was on a rant about our internet bill....yes, it's still the same....very expensive is an understatement.  Except now, we are not able to monitor it to see when we need to pay.  It makes things very exciting, which we need around here, I guess.

So what has been going on around here?  Just normal stuff, really....summer break, school starting back, holidays, work, etc.  Here are a few photos from the last several months to catch you up with our goings on.....:)

Getting ready for a school play last Spring

First lost tooth!

 Celebrating International Children's Day in June

 Testing out the bumper cars with Daddy this Summer

Riding the ferris wheel with Mom 

Enjoying the beautiful Sakhalin Summer weather

 In August, we took a quick trip to Korea to visit some Sakhalin friends

All the kids at the Dinosaur Park in Korea

No comments: