Monday, March 16, 2009

Time for Some R&R...

We leave Wednesday for our vacation to Palau!  I am almost packed and ready to go.  We were going to leave on Saturday, but we got bumped off the plane due to an increase in business travelers that day.  So we decided to leave early and take the Wednesday flight.  This means that we will have about 4 days in Sapporo, Japan before leaving for Palau on Sunday.  Fine with me, I love Sapporo!  After Palau, we will be in Guam for 2 days and then back to Yuzhno via Sapporo.  In case you are wondering where these places are, I found this map...click on it for a larger version...

2 comments:

Dan and Dee said...

I just got caught up on your blog. For someone that moved from the dessert you sure have made good use of the cold weather activities! OH, and the opportunity for getting away to the sun!
Have fun.

VenQat said...

Found Palau and Guam but I can't see Saporro. Must be further north in Japan, which would make sense -- isn't that where the boarding school is for the high school kids?
Just curious! : )