Saturday, March 1, 2008

Texas A&M Boot Scoot

Shane and I at our table

Our table (Steve, Stephanie, Mike, Amanda, Shane, Carrie and Ross)


Stephanie and Mike



Stephanie, Carrie, and Amanda


Mariah and Shane


Mariah and Steve with their "door" prize


Amanda and Shane showing off their T-shirt




We went to the annual Texas A&M Boot Scoot last night at the Intercontinental Hotel. Most of our friends were there....unfortunately there were some that weren't able to get tickets. :( The food was pretty good, for tex-mex in Doha anyway. The margaritas were very good - probably too good if you know what I mean! Shane and I got to dust off our dancing shoes and do a little two-stepping...but no line dancing, thank you! Our friends won the door prize, which was in fact a door! I think they are still in shock over it! There was a silent auction, so I bid on a few of the t-shirts, hoping that I would be victorious - and I was! I think I now have a grand total of 2 Aggie t-shirts. I know, I'm a 2-percenter! Overall it was a great night and I am glad that we went through all that hassle with the "Aggie Mafia" to get tickets!

No comments: